stingiest people in the world?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by harrygrey382, Nov 15, 2007.

1. harrygrey382

rollo

Hey Chris,
    One bad apple dosn't ruin the bunch. BTW we are Americans not Yanks. Colonies, wake up dude there hasn't been colonies since we kicked some ass in 1776. Then we saved you from the Nazis, remember? Just think we could be bopping to Techno with our helmets on doing the goosestep.
    Kings and Queens Royal Families and you make fun of us. Look in the mirror. Oh my!

rollo

rollo, Nov 16, 2007
  2. harrygrey382

Chris

Rollo,
    Please take it as tongue in cheek. It was not my intention to ruffle any feathers and least of all here on the most respectable hi-fi forum that I know of. I would hate this to become a slanging match and as I started it, I would like to finish it by begging pardon if I have offended anyone.
    Chris

Chris, Nov 16, 2007
  3. harrygrey382

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

How are you Craig? and how's fatherhood treating you?

wadia-miester, Nov 19, 2007
  4. harrygrey382

rollo

Hey Chris,
    Me too, guess I was bit to sensitive that day. No worry. I think I get it now. Its all in fun. Just not used to the humor on the other side of the pond. Case closed.

rollo

rollo, Nov 19, 2007
  5. harrygrey382

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

I am very well thanks - Loving fatherhood:) The hardest and the best thing I've ever done! Thinking about another :eek:

Hows the business going? I see you are serving the home cinema market too - any insider info on screens? I am looking at a 1080p kuro 50" plazz for after xmas, but I have only seen one at an exhibition (IFA).

cheers //craig

lAmBoY, Nov 19, 2007
  6. harrygrey382

peez

In my opinion, Sugden are helpful, honest (at least they said they wont ring mobiles, some just dont ring) and spend money wisely, ie, on good products that are reasonably priced. Cant ask for more.

now MF are a case for scrutiny after their last little stunt with their cardboard system checker. who really listens at 110 db - very clever marketing but hardly honest - gimme the Yorkshiremans approach anyday, and I was born in the smoke.

peez, Nov 19, 2007
  7. harrygrey382

peez

and regarding Americans, I have nothing against them but a friend once noted
    they all came from somewhere else &
    no one stopped em leaving:D

peez, Nov 19, 2007
Ask a Question