Stunning full Olympus DSLR setup

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by taz, Apr 3, 2011.

1. taz

taz

It is with great regret That I have to sell my DSLR gear, this is not just a very good camera but a complete setup
    the body is the highly regarded Olympus E510 and comes with 17-42mm lens, 45 - 200mm lens and an original Olympus 70 - 300mm lens, being 4/3rds this doubles the focul length, i.e the 300mm becomes 600mm. all in mint condition and hardley used, complete with bag, tripod, selection of filters and even a battery powered portable hard drive to download your pictures on, 3 batteries and mains charger, cleaning kit, in fact you name it and it's there. the 300mm lens alone is £300 :eek: This is a great opportunity for someone who want's to get into serious photography and is a great and complete kit, I think there are 2 memory cards as well. I really don't wan't to sell this as I love it, it's the best camera I have owned and used and picture quality is stunning (well as long as your any good) but I need to raise some cash for some new speakers and I can't have both :( it's not often a complete kit like this comes up for sale and once you have bought it you will need nothing else with the 3 lenses covering all your focal ranges.
    I will except £575 ovno cash with collection preferred but it can be posted at cost to the buyer.
    If you have a pair of B&W 863 speakers or Monitor Audio GS20/GR20 speakers I will do a trade with you.
    failing that you will not be disappointed with this kit trust me
    thanks
    Keith
    pictures https://picasaweb.google.com/tazkeith/GAILSCARDANDCAMERAPICS?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjDuK-FhvWKnwE#

taz, Apr 3, 2011
Ask a Question