Sugden A21SE Amplifier - Utterly Sublime!

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MysteryMan, Feb 1, 2010.

1. MysteryMan

MysteryMan

For sale is my Sugden A21SE integrated amplifier. It is in absolutely pristine condition and comes complete with remote control.

For those that know about this amplifier then you already know it is absolutely stunning and produces a gorgeous Pure Class A sound.

For those that haven't come across it before then there are loads of great reviews on the web (I've yet to see anything negative written about it!) and here are a few to get you started.

Dagogo

6Moons

SoultoSoleAudio

I do not have the original box, although it will be very well packed if posted, or instructions for it (it only has 2 knobs and 1 button, so not really needed!)

Would prefer collection or I would be prepared to deliver if not too far away. I am based in Macclesfield, Cheshire and would be very happy if anyone wants to pop round to see/hear this little beaut.

I am looking for £1500, plus shipping costs.

There are a couple of pictures of it here..... HERE

MysteryMan, Feb 1, 2010
  2. MysteryMan

ralphoi

Good day, is this Sugden A21SE Amplifier still available?

Many thanks

ralphoi, Feb 14, 2010
  3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan

It is subject to an eBay auction, at the moment - due to finish on Monday afternoon!

MysteryMan, Feb 14, 2010
Ask a Question