Tact 2.2x anybody else using ?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Ya-Boo, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Ya-Boo

Ya-Boo

I missed delivery if mine today :(
    would have been nice to know that it arrived in the u.k at last.....
    seems like I,ve been waiting weeks ..........The upside is Its coming via USPS
    so far they have never billed me for duty on any of the items bought ;)

still looking forward to the challange, hope the voltage swop is explained in
    plain & simple language in the manual......or I,ll doubtless be doing some head scratching :eek:

Ya-Boo, Aug 6, 2004
  2. Ya-Boo

michaelab desafinado

Read the review in HFN and it does look intriguing - and less expensive than I thought if you don't go for all the bells and whistles. I'm seriously considering trying one out at home (if they have a distributor in Portugal) to see if it really is that amazing...

Michael.

michaelab, Aug 6, 2004
  3. Ya-Boo

Ya-Boo

I bought mine before the latest reviews....... maybe because of this, its taken
    this long to arrive.
    I thought long and hard about taking a punt on the TACT,I only needed the basic model for room correction but this one had all the bells and whistles fitted when I purchised.......
    I,m not particlarly intested in the unit technically, as long as it does what it says on the box that'll do for me......

Ya-Boo, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Ya-Boo

Robbo

It is very good, at least in the system I have heard it in. I think it takes a hell of a lot of messing around to set it up to ones taste though and I also feel that it may rob the sound of some life.

I also worry that there could be a danger of endlessly fidling about with the curves etc and forgetting to actually listen to the music!

Robbo, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Ya-Boo

Ya-Boo

I have to agree with you there 100%

for me its as much about it sounding "real" or "live" closing ones eyes and your kinda there,ya know.......

yes I like music, but for me its more than that,hobby,passion,drug,obsession
    call it all these..........sad yes, but I,m up front about it and not in denial

I,ve given up trying to justify upgrades........life too short. :D

Ya-Boo, Aug 6, 2004
Ask a Question