TacT SDAi2175

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by LinearMan, Jan 7, 2006.

1. LinearMan

LinearMan

As I have decided to return to valve amplification, I will be selling my TacTSDAi2175 integrated amplifier. I am offering it here exclusively for a week. It would not be available for delivery/collection until after 14th January, when my new amp is due to arrive.

This is the integrated TacT amplifier, which combines a high performance analogue pre-amp with the TacT SDA2175 digital power amp, all in one chassis.

This is a superb, immaculately built and specified integrated amplifier. To my ears, this outperformed the Bel Canto Evo2i Gen2 that I had before. I also much preferred it to the Krell 400Xi and Moon I-5. These amplifiers are seriously underpriced by TacT UK and retail new at £1245. The SDAi2175 performs as well, if not better, than other amps up to about £3000. There have been great reviews on this amp and you can get full specs. and details from the Tact site at;

http://www.tactaudio.dk/

With the power (2x200W/4 ohms; 2x 375W/8ohms) and control that this amplifier offers then virtually any speaker can be properly driven. It is also very flexible with 6 line level inputs (which have adjustable sensitivity) on RCA phono and one on balanced XLR. There is a balanced pre-out and RCA phono pre-out.

It is three months old, bought new (not ex-dem) and in immaculate, as new condition. I removed it from its packaging and put it in my rack, where it has been since. It is in a non smoking home. It will come with all the original packaging, manual and remote control.

You would be welcome to come around to dem, but with my speakers and system. Collection, with cash payment would be much preferred (I'm near Southampton) but I could send out if required, both within the UK and Europe. I can accept cash, a bank transfer or a cheque (drawn on a major UK bank in GBP), subject to clearance.

Please pm with any further details required. As it's in my rack I don't want to remove for pics., but the Tact site has all the pics you may need and my amp looks just like new.

First with £695 secures.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2006
    LinearMan, Jan 7, 2006
  2. LinearMan

hifienthusiast

I have sent your a private message.

Hon

hifienthusiast, Jan 7, 2006
  3. LinearMan

LinearMan

Now provisionally sold

LinearMan, Jan 7, 2006
  4. LinearMan

ditton happy old soul

I thought that was a bargain!

ditton, Jan 7, 2006
  5. LinearMan

djdstone

Did the TACT sell in the end? I would be interested.

djdstone, Feb 18, 2006
Ask a Question