Tag DAC20 - SOLD

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by michaelab, Jul 23, 2003.

1. michaelab

michaelab desafinado

FS: Tag DAC20

Well, it had to happen didn't it! I got myself a lovely DAC64 so no longer require the services of this lovely little machine.

http://www.tagmclaren.com/products/cds/sub_frame.asp?page=dac20&heading=200 for tech. specs and review samples.

Looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Was the bit of kit that got me started on the HiFi upgrade path again. Still the biggest upgrade my system ever had (going from using my Marantz CD50SE to using it with the DAC20). Very good sounding DAC which will IMO be a significant upgrade to any CDP upto the £1000 mark. Its RRP when new was £1250.

I have all the original boxes manuals etc and it's in absolutely as new condition - not a mark on it.

Looking for £400. Will go to eBay if not sold here, but that won't be for at least a month because I'm in London next 2 weeks and then on holiday for 2 weeks.

Michael.

PS: timpy - that's another tenner you owe Tone :D

michaelab, Jul 23, 2003
  2. michaelab

michaelab desafinado

SOLD

michaelab, Aug 8, 2003
Ask a Question