Take a BOW

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by analoguekid, Mar 16, 2004.

1. analoguekid

analoguekid Planet Rush

I am just about to purchase a BOW Technologies system comprising Warlock pre Walrus Pwr and Wizard 2 CDP.

Should cost £12000 but can get for £6000 and am planning to use it with PMCFB1's.

Just wondering what thoughts you guys had on this. CDP has had upgrade 24bit/192khz with digital in 6 months old amps 4 months old all absolutely mint.

Incidentaly will be selling my current amps and cdp (see sig) to pay for support and cable so if any of you are interesed then pm me All about 5-6 years old absolutely mint no scratches etc.

I await your comments criticisms etc.

Cheers

analoguekid, Mar 16, 2004
  2. analoguekid

7_V I want a Linn - in a DB9

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this kit. Ken Kessler seems to like it though.

I like the little switches on the web site.
    Bow Technologies

7_V, Mar 16, 2004
  3. analoguekid

SimonConnell

Wouldn't be from the Audio Salon now, would it ;-)

There's a review in one of the back issues of HiFi+, I can paraphrase it for you if would like?
    Simon

SimonConnell, Mar 16, 2004
  4. analoguekid

analoguekid Planet Rush

Thanx guys

Simon yes it is audio salon don't go buying them before i have the finances sorted.

Like the soundstage and very unforced treble, read a review earlier think it was hifi+ but author prefered valves as he listened to a lot of accoustic music. If you can be bothered then please paraphrase away particularly if it was a review of cdp. MF system was a little bright at high volumes this is different class altogether and gets the kineasthetic vote for build quality.

Incidentaly AS had NEW BOW range just in didn't hear it but design and build was fantastic for about £1k per box.

TA

Paul

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2004
    analoguekid, Mar 16, 2004
Ask a Question