target audio 3 tier hi-fi stand

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by hski, Apr 5, 2012.

1. hski

hski

AudioTech 3 Tier Hi-Fi Stand & Target Audio R2 Speaker Stands

[​IMG]
    AudioTech 3 Tier Hi-fi Stand with removable black wooden shelves. Offer price around £70 ONO for this quality item.

The stand includes spikes on each leg and underneath each shelf to ensure the hi-fi seperates are all completely level.

I am based in Greetland, near Halifax West Yorkshire and due to the unwieldy size and weight of the stand, collection in person is advisable for several reasons. However I will consider sending the stand using a courier service as a last resort. This is subject to several conditions which will include delivery costs and time constraints.

[​IMG]
    Target Audio R2 standmount speaker stands, cost approximately £450 - £499 when new. Offers around £200 ONO but I am open to discussion regarding a payment plan of some sort.

The base of the stands measure 330mm x 290mm and is 10mm thick; the top plate measures 240m x 200mm and is 6.5mm thick. They are 530mm tall without the spikes which are included. These stands are made from solid steel, or they have been pre-filled - my guess is the former - because each stand weighs 42kg. That is not a mistake - I would not relish giving anyone an estimate for P&P, hence, collection from my home address is not only preferred but advised. The cost of sending these stands by any courier service would make them prohibitively expensive.

Each stand is in good condition, there is no rust present or any major scratches to speak of. There are several metal discs/caps missing, these fit onto the allen cap head screws which fix the bottom plate and top plate to the central columns.

The price I am asking for these stands reflects the fact that thesy are probably the best you will ever find; they are by far the heaviest stands ever made and therefore they will easily accommodate the best stand-mount speakers out there. That and the fact that they are quite rare.

I do not have the original carton for these stands, however because I cannot post them they are not needed. Should anyone require some then I will find some suitably sized ones for your benefit.

You may contact me on 07791 799282, OR at [email protected] regarding any of the items I have listed here for sale.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    hski, Apr 5, 2012
Ask a Question