Target turntable wall shelf

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by dunkyboy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

I'm selling my black Target turntable wall shelf as the new flat landlord won't allow me to drill six great holes in the wall! Bought it for 40 quid 2nd hand, it's yours for £30 collected.

It's in good condition, though not mint - unsurprisingly the bottom of the MDF board that supports the deck is quite scratched as it rests on four spikes. The top side is fine though. A couple of scuff marks on the metal frame too, but pretty minimal. You're welcome to come round and have a look at it before committing!

FYI I'm in Edinburgh, in the Meadowbank area. I think collection is probably best as it'd be a fairly major hassle to package it up for transport - but if you're desperate for it I might consider it... :)

Dunc

dunkyboy, Apr 1, 2007
  2. dunkyboy

Levi_501 Its in The Jeans...

Is this the standard size, or the huge one ?

Levi_501, Apr 2, 2007
  3. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

How huge is huge..? It's pretty big, easily fits my Pink Triangle deck with room to spare... I'll measure it when I get home.

Dunc

dunkyboy, Apr 2, 2007
  4. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

Now provisionally sold...

Dunc

dunkyboy, Apr 7, 2007
Ask a Question