Target: wallmounted turntable rack.

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by graniczna31, Nov 4, 2008.

1. graniczna31

graniczna31

Selling: Target wall mounting turntable single shelf in black. In as new condition with original box. Bought off e-bay but won't fit in with my plans, I've never fitted it. Just want to recover my costs, so £47.00 including postage or pick up from Coventry.[email protected]

Has main framework plus shelf, included are the levelling spikes and screw hole stoppers. No fixing bolts were included but I can include some at no extra cost. However I cannot guarantee the suitability in all circumstances but they will be suitable to fix into brick. Weight considerations are your concern!
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    graniczna31, Nov 4, 2008
  2. graniczna31

lordsummit moderate mod

Got any pics? What's it's dimensions?

lordsummit, Nov 4, 2008
  3. graniczna31

graniczna31

It's turntable sized, single shelf. A search doesn't reveal to me anything for TW 1, maybe an older model.
    Pics, sorry, wouldn't know how. I'm still SLR not DSLR.

I'm not being much help, am I?

graniczna31, Nov 4, 2008
  4. graniczna31

lordsummit moderate mod

Is it a wood shelf or a glass one, I'm looking for a glass one!

lordsummit, Nov 4, 2008
  5. graniczna31

graniczna31

Sorry, it's wood, black ash to be precise.
    Just a thought, ditch the "board" and cut along to your nearest glass supplier and they'll soon fix you up with a suitable alternative.
    I've made a call and can tell you that £13.00 will get you a piece of tinted 6 m/m glass. This is not toughened but for the size involved; 14" x 18"; unless you have a really heavy TT, will happily take the weight. The toughened version in 4 m/m is £23.00 and 6 m/m £31.00. The latter is completely unneccessary for the size involved irrespective of weight.
    Yesterday I spotted a BIN for the glass shelved version at £89.99 plus postage so this would work out £30.00 cheaper even going for 4 m/m toughened glass. Clear as opposed to tinted glass would be cheaper still. A worthwhile saving for a bit of legwork.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
    graniczna31, Nov 4, 2008
Ask a Question