TDA1543 NOS DAC - £110 Delivered. Paypal Accepted

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Dynamic Turtle, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Dynamic Turtle

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

Hi folks,

Selling the above DAC which is less than a month old. It has one co-ax and one optical input and one pair of RCA outputs. There is a switch at the back to manually change between co-ax & optical, and an IEC socket for aftermarket cords (though one will be provided on request.

Works perfectly and is a surprisingly nice sounding bit of kit for the money.

The same dac will cost you £150 delivered off eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fvi=1

Note that there is a scratch on top of the unit caused by the tubebox resting above. I lifted it up to toggle the warp filter and the fascia scratched the top of the DAC case. It was NOT caused by a catastrophic accident!

I'm selling it because it will not process Dolby Digital (strictly 44.1khz PCM only) from my xbox 360, so I am now using my headphone amp off its analogue outputs instead.

DT

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Dynamic Turtle, Oct 3, 2006
  2. Dynamic Turtle

Garmt

Can't you set the digital out on the Xbox at "PCM" and it will convert Dolby Digital into PCM?

Garmt, Oct 5, 2006
  3. Dynamic Turtle

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

Nope, well not on the 360 at least.

Using the analogue phono outputs instead now.

Dynamic Turtle, Oct 5, 2006
Ask a Question