Teac (Esoteric) P700 Transport with Trichord mods

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by monty99, Feb 15, 2011.

1. monty99

monty99

Selling my Teac P700 with extensive Trichord mods (around £700 worth) including Clock 2 and no less than TWO Trichord Never-Connected PSU boards (which can be seen in the pic).

This is the model (the P700 was also branded Esoteric in some markets) which had the high-end top of the range all-aluminium VRDS system fitted, not the plastic one as found in the T1, T7, T10 etc).

There are four outputs fitted (compared to two when standard): Coax (standard RCA & BNC); optical; and AES/EBU which uses a balanced connector.

The sound is absolutely awesome, this is the last CD transport you will ever buy. Comes with the ultra-cool Teac remote (rare as hen's teeth).

Only selling as my DIY tube DAC has died (failed regulator fried the PSU and receiver boards) and I'm reluctantly going back to a one-box player.

Looking for £500.

I have the original box; there is a transport screw which locks down the mechanism and I will reluctantly ship at buyer's risk collection from Berkshire preferred.

Pics on request

monty99, Feb 15, 2011
  2. monty99

monty99

now sold thanks.

monty99, Feb 16, 2011
Ask a Question