The futility of purple powder

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Goomer, May 19, 2004.

1. Goomer

Goomer

Don't they know that nothing sticks to Tony Blair, so what was the point in throwing it?

Goomer, May 19, 2004
  2. Goomer

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Am I the only one missing something here? :confused:

MO!, May 19, 2004
  3. Goomer

michaelab desafinado

michaelab, May 19, 2004
  4. Goomer

Goomer

Yeah...sorry about that, Mo - I think I typed before actually forming a proper opinion, posting my initial (sarcastic) reaction without fuller explanation.

Whatever the rights and wrongs to do with the individual guy's case, I think it's a real shame that someone feels so detached and disaffected by the political process that they will only be able to effect change by slinging paint at politicians. Mind you, I guess those involved with the 'real' political process largely succeed by slinging mud, so maybe we should make him an MP.

Hope you're all having an ace day,

Chris

Goomer, May 20, 2004
  5. Goomer

Bob McC living the life of Riley

I warched Newsnight last night and thought how odd that all the MPs cleared off on to Parliament Square, where they could have been spreading anthrax or smallpox around the metropolis. I see this morning that the security boffins are saying that proper procedure wasn't followed and they should have been locked in the chamber until the decontamination teams gave the all clear. Problem is that it took the decon team half an hour to get there!

Bob

Bob McC, May 20, 2004
  6. Goomer

oldie

In the event of a NCB attack on any major Towns or cities in the UK the laws have been changed so as to allow both the police and the military to use lethal armed force if needed to contain the population within the area. Looks like another of Phony Tony's

" Do as I say not as I do"
    as usual one rule for them and another for the rest of us!
    oldie.

oldie, May 21, 2004
Ask a Question