The Mess

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Liquid3D, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Liquid3D

Liquid3D

I call it the Mess for obvious reasons. When someone said Bookshelf speakers I thought they said "use books as shelfs" or something. Maybe if I have hearing problems Audio on either end of the spectrum albeit High or Low might be a bad idea....

Just kidding I am new here and my system below has moons to go. Such as moving back the center PC cube tower and moving the other from between the speakers. I am awaiting Abby's from Cain & Cain for a SEP asmp waiting to be tested. I love the Decco seen in the photo atop the PC-case (electronics are on lower section) it's a hybrid integrated USB DAC amp mated with Era Design 4 speakers really decent sound I am very impressed as these continue to break in. I have a Tecon Model 55 SEP USB DAC amp and along with the Decco I am writing reviews for a site I've written for for 6-yeras. It's Belgium based www.madshrimps.be I am one of several USA writers as our readers are 50% USA. Although a PC-Overclocking site for extremist (phase-change sub-zero cooling CPU and H20 cooling etc.) I am launching a long overdue Audio section based on my former experience with High End.

I left the realm of High End back in 1994 when I found myself "listenting to hardware" not music and my CD collection consisted of two CD's, Joni Mitchell "BLUE" and Cowbow Junkies "everbody plays the Trinity Sessions"

Anyway glad to be here and I hope I learn from everyone.
    Keith aka Liquid3D (the username is about 8-years old showing I never forgot the warm and fuzzy imaging of tubes)... By the way I LOVE a site which allows real images yeah.... Oh on the bottom under the Era Design 4's are a pair of powered Audioengine A5's I've just finished what amounts to me first Audio-"phile" review on these. It's almost published.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
    Liquid3D, Jun 2, 2008
Ask a Question