The Turtle returns! Entire system for sale - guaging interest...

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Dynamic Turtle, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Dynamic Turtle

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

Hi Guys,

Been away for a very long time, pursuing other expensive interests :rolleyes: .

Anyway, to cut a looooong story short, I'm moving house soon and am sadly going to have to sell my system. Everything is in naturally perfect order. Here is a more comprehensive list of the equipment. I can get you more detailed specs or pics by email upon request:

Amphion Xenon MkI floorstanders. Maple. Perfect condition. No boxes so pick up only (SE London). Virtually identical MkII RRP £2.5k? Bought from Central Audio for £1400. Asking £SOLD

Marantz SA-KI Pearl. Immaculate. Box/remote/ishiwata sacd etc. Bought from Jordan Acoustics new with extended 5 year warranty. Amazing player that miraculously manages to play the 50 odd SACDs in my collection without turning its nose up. Will be sad to see this rock solid player go. SACDs can be a nightmare to read. I should know. Owned about seven players over the years. RRP £2.5k, Asking £SOLD

Acoustic Signature Analogue One MkIII + SME IV. Bought from the Emporium. No box, so collection only from SE London. Comes with additional rega armboard and 5mm Funk Achromat. Also comes with the power supply and one motor + all accessories. Amazing rock solid plays that once calibrated, stays calibrated. Bass is incredible as you can imagine from a 44kg TT. SME S/N 432XX. Perfect with box & all accessories. Optional Pro-ject Ground-it isolation platform also for sale with eight sorbothane pucks & spikes. TT RRP £4.5k I think. SME RRP £1.6k(!). Asking £2k for the TT and £1100 for the SME. £100 for the platform.

Ortofon Rondo Bronze. Immaculate. <100 hours. Classic Ortofon - very neutral presentation playing only what's in the grooves with no romantic embellishments. RRP £550, asking £sold

MF A308cr pre-amp. Box/manual/remote. Underrated pre amp from the days when they made gear in England with better quality control. Nice smooth treble. Rock solid bass. AMAZING MM/MC PHONO STAGE. Seriously. I had an £2k ARC PH5 phono stage and sold it because the MF delivered 95% of the performance. I think you'll be very impressed upon demonstration. Asking £Sold

Usher Audio Reference 1.2 Power Amp. 32kg Class A beast. More domestically acceptable (haha) brother of the monstrous R1.5. Very hard to find now. Runs hot but not stupidly so. 65 Amperes of current, if you can handle it? :JPS: Asking £Sold

Cheers,
    DT

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    Dynamic Turtle, Jul 2, 2011
  2. Dynamic Turtle

OK I need to postpone any sales until next week. Massive headache with lawyers, surveyors, agents. etc. Need to focus....

Apologies,
    DT

Dynamic Turtle, Jul 5, 2011
  3. Dynamic Turtle

Bump ;-)

Dynamic Turtle, Sep 21, 2011
  4. Dynamic Turtle

bump

Dynamic Turtle, Sep 23, 2011
  5. Dynamic Turtle

bump

Dynamic Turtle, Sep 26, 2011
  6. Dynamic Turtle

bump

Dynamic Turtle, Sep 30, 2011
  7. Dynamic Turtle

bump

No offers?!

Dynamic Turtle, Oct 2, 2011
  8. Dynamic Turtle

Tonearm now sold, TT still for sale :)

Dynamic Turtle, Oct 3, 2011
  9. Dynamic Turtle

bump

Dynamic Turtle, Oct 6, 2011
  10. Dynamic Turtle

OK good news, IT'S ALL GONE! Apart from the Project platform :)

Dynamic Turtle, Oct 11, 2011
Ask a Question