To All..

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by nando, Dec 7, 2006.

1. nando

JonR

[Best Terminator voice]

I'll be back!

[/Best Terminator voice]

JonR, Dec 16, 2006
  2. nando

nando nando

TENSON, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PERSONS COMENTS ABOUT US AND OTHERS ADVERTISING OUR WEB SITES IN THE FORUM FOR FREE ? i haven't got an issue if the forum wants to charge but i do have an issue with people that are narrow minded.regards nando.

nando, Dec 16, 2006
  3. nando

Tenson Moderator

I think its a good idea to let people see you are involved because then they can take your comments in context.

However, I don't think it is right to advertise directly by saying 'what you should get, is what I sell because its the best' because that’s just cheap. ..and I have seen people do it here. People will see your website and have a look if they are interested, no need to jump up and down about it.

The reason you get some comments is because many of your posts seem to be about nothing in particular so people wonder why you are posting at all. I'm also guessing English is not your first language, so I expect sometimes you post things which people don't really understand ;)

Just my opinion!

Tenson, Dec 16, 2006
  4. nando

hifi addict

I put my hands up I am a dealer and manufacturer. I appologise if I have offended anyone.

Please be assured it's only been the odd occation I have slipped in any of my products into a thread.

Perhaps dealers should only post in the dealer section or pay a fee to join as a dealer member.

Whatever the case as long as the rules of the forum are not flouted then other users can feel safe that they are not being preyed upon by revenous traders.

But hey I've just started on my own and what better way to get to know and understand the likes an dislikes of others. I don't make any appologies for that.

hifi addict, Dec 17, 2006
  5. nando

nando nando

well, i am going to say , tenson with respect to you and all, i am not english i was born in spain, 1957, brought here by my parents in 1968, done all my studies here, went to holland park school , london but that is not an issue, it seems that all of you are just a little bit involved in your little world and have no time for anybody else, when i asked this forum if it was right to mention my web they said it was OK. but come to think about all this crap i am getting,i am no longer want or wish to be part of this forum , no hard feelings i got better things to do, thanks all, it has being nice, merry xmas , good bye nando

nando, Dec 17, 2006
Ask a Question