To get the music quiz going again....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MO!, Dec 4, 2003.

1. MO!

MO! MOnkey`ead!

With cookie seeming to have gone AWOL and unable to hand over his title a mini quiz to decide who picks up the reigns!

One question, and whoever has the 'correct' answer at the end of the time period carries on the quiz.

Who can come up with the longest* song title?

Has to be something you can point at with an amazon link or sufficient proof of its existance!

Cut off of 23:59:59pm on sunday sound ok?

I was going to say MOnday or after 100 answers so as to leave it open longer. But no doubt SCIBD, Sideshow or such will come up with some stupidly long unbeatable name in the first few min's and scare everyone else off. Or no one will give a toss anyway :D

Ladies (you never know there could be some reading! And I have my suspicions about some of you lot with your female temperaments! :p), and Gentlemen take your places.....

:bs: :bs: :bs:

(("BS" of course standing for "Be Started"))

MO

*Longest means contains the MOst characters

MO!, Dec 4, 2003
  2. MO!

penance Arrogant Cock

"Do You Remember Being Hooked On The Seasons Of Pumping Up The Parade Of Unlimited Dope Citations of Ultimate Essential Old School Super Hot Patriotic Mega-Chic Purple Polka Powered Free-Stylin' Mega-Volume Five-Star Big Band SuperMegaHit Hyper-Disco Mondo Jams on 45 Until You Drop?"

by - Sheila Heti

penance, Dec 4, 2003
  3. MO!

voodoo OdD

Fiona Apple :

"When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight And He'll Win The Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters The Ring There's No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land And If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right."

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/apple_fiona/126228/album.jhtml

voodoo, Dec 4, 2003
  4. MO!

space cadet Far out...

That's an album title you cheat!

My contribution is from Radios 3 (part of a 3 cd set, Radios 345) by Richard Youngs and Brian Lavelle:

When he sings "Why Setting, Echoing Sketches Have Eleven Images Increasingly Stuffed", he is laughing, that one stationary American had such individual devices

space cadet, Dec 4, 2003
  5. MO!

sideshowbob Trisha

"longest song title" in Google gives most of the answers...

My favourite long song titles are probably from Mushroom's Analog Hi-Fi Surprise album (great record, btw). Side three in particular, "A Song of Remembrance for a Time When Wife Swapping Was Considered Politically Correct", followed by "The Evolution of Smells in an Underground Parking Garage After an All-Night Rave".

-- Ian

sideshowbob, Dec 4, 2003
  6. MO!

voodoo OdD

Apologies - late night :D.

voodoo, Dec 4, 2003
  7. MO!

Gambit Junior Vice President

"Medley: Intro Venus/Sugar Sugar/No Reply/I'll Be Back/Drive My Car/Do You Want To Know a Secret/We Can Work It Out/I Should Have Known Better/Nowhere Man/You're Going To Lose That Girl/Stars on 45."

By the drummer from Golden Earring, some kind of Beatles medly bootleg of a bottleg thing he stuck together.

Gambit, Dec 4, 2003
  8. MO!

space cadet Far out...

It is great indeed, incidentally do you happen to know what TT is pictured on the inside of the g/f? Just curious...

space cadet, Dec 4, 2003
  9. MO!

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Over to you then Penance.

Let the music quiz continue...............

MO!, Dec 8, 2003
Ask a Question