Tom Evans TT PSU for Orbe / Gyro / Tecno

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by scoobs, Sep 29, 2007.

1. scoobs

scoobs

I have a Tom Evans DC power supply for Orbe, Gyro or Tecnodec. It is a substantial unit and delivers un-surpassed rock solid stability, together with a greater coherence, devastating dynamics with tighter and more tuneful bass.

Tom primarily supplies these to the US market, have a look here http://www.soundengineeringllp.com/productdisplay.asp?id=49

The unit also has a speed pot so you can easily adjust the pitch, again a unique feature for a Michell turntable. This unit would currently set you back over £1000 and is I believe the ultimate psu for your Michell. It comes with a female mini xlr socket (I will also supply a Michell adapter lead for use with either plug type), power switch and an IEC mains cable, the unit is 230v.

The unit is in perfect working order and excellent cosmetic condition, as per normal with Tom's kit there are no instructions.

£500 inc shipping (to UK)

Thanks

scoobs, Sep 29, 2007
Ask a Question