Totem Arro floorstanding speakers

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Mark F, May 9, 2010.

1. Mark F

Mark F

Due to a recent upgrade to higher up the Totem foodchain, my Totem Arro floorstanding speakers in Mahogany are now for sale.

I'm the one and only owner having purchased them new from Rayleigh Hifi. They come complete with original receipt, all original packaging and accessories (double boxes, internal packaging, manual, plinths, spikes, jumper bars and so on).

They're in excellent condition. No marks, scratches, dings or fading of the veneer. Drive units in perfect condition.

They have a tiny footprint and work well close to a rear well so are very room (and wife!) friendly. However, don't be fooled by their size, they can kick out a surprising amount of bass.

Demonstration and collection from near Brentwood Essex is very welcome and I'd also be happy to post at cost.

They're a current model retailing for £1,295 and a pair in not as good condition sold recently on Ebay for £560. Against that backdrop, I'm looking for £490 (plus postage at cost, if required).

A few photos are below. (I did dust them before taking the photos but clearly this is not a strength of mine! Happy to provide further photos. On the first photo, it looks as though there's a mark on the right hand speaker around a quarter of the way up. I can confirm there's no mark and this was a just a trick of my poor camera skills.)

Any questions, please fire away.

Thanks
    Mark

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...0/DSCN0736.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...0/DSCN0737.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...0/DSCN0741.jpg

Mark F, May 9, 2010
  2. Mark F

Corruption

I can confirm that these are awesome speakers and at this price a real bargain!

Whoever buys them should not be disappointed... :)

Corruption, May 10, 2010
  3. Mark F

Mark F

Thanks for your positive comments :) . They are indeed very fine speakers and, to my ears, blew away the competition when I bought them. I shall be very sad to see them go.

Mark F, May 10, 2010
  4. Mark F

granville

links are dead

can you post some pics I can see ?
    regards

granville, May 10, 2010
  5. Mark F

Mark F

Sorry, not quite sure why the links haven't worked and I can't post new links at the moment due to my work pc blocking photobucket. However, I've managed to send you a pm with photos on.

Regards,
    Mark

Mark F, May 11, 2010
  6. Mark F

xabbbu

Yeah, pictures would be great :). By the way, how old are the speakers?

Regards,

Martin

xabbbu, May 11, 2010
  7. Mark F

Mark F

Now sold subject to payment.

Mark F, May 11, 2010
Ask a Question