trevor vs f4j

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by julian2002, Nov 8, 2005.

1. julian2002

julian2002 Muper Soderator

saw the beginning and end of this last night and my opinion of mcdoughnut fell even further - ok so the guy they focussed on was an idiot but the reporting i saw was sensationalist in the extreme and very biased.
    the organisation brings to the forefront a very real issue with modern life and there was trev kicking them down and making light of the distress that some estranged fathers go through. way to go modern jounalism.
    cheers

julian.

julian2002, Nov 8, 2005
  2. julian2002

Bob McC living the life of Riley

Biased? I don't think so. Wait for Friday's second part.
    These unpleasant people condemned themselves with their racist, misogynist ramblings. Hopefully next time one of them clambers up a public building the security people will just shoot him and be done with it.

Bob

Bob McC, Nov 9, 2005
  3. julian2002

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

is that 'fathers for justice' ?

I didnt see the program, but even if they had some sort of bigot on there, I dont think that should be mixed up with the very sound and fair principles of ironing out inequality for single dads.

bottleneck, Nov 9, 2005
  4. julian2002

Joe

Or, indeed, for the very sound and fair principle of equality in single dads doing the ironing.

Joe, Nov 9, 2005
  5. julian2002

The organisation appears to be run by several violent racist bigots with criminal records for violent crime who contributed gems to the programme such as 'I'd like to stanley knife the bitch' and who used violence and intimidation to get their way. They had also recommended that their members vote BNP at the last general election. Their by-election tactics were disgusting. About time they were outed for what they are.

Bob

Bob McC, Nov 9, 2005
  6. julian2002

bob,
    in the darker moments of my divorce / custody battles i've uttered similar sentiments to those above and in fact worse and i'm sure i'd come across as some sort of monster if those remarks were taken out of context as i suspect trevs programme did.
    the chanting of 'child abuser' outside the female barrister office could be construed as true given the mental angush a child goes through when they are unable to see one or the other parent and that woman was apparently responsible for preventing many a father from seing their children.
    the thing is you don;t know what sort of stuff that guys been through - it's all very well to take the moral hight ground but some of the stuff i've that the estranged dads i know have told me beggars belief. the system as it stands is a one sided hell hole if you happen to have a penis and it needs changing. f4j may be 'extreme' to some but at least they are getting the message that the system is fcuked onto the headlines.
    as for racist comments yes fair enough as i said the guy they focussed on was a prime cock but the organisation itself does good work for those who have nowhere else to turn.
    btw was the guy they focussed on the leader of f4j or just a long time member?
    cheers

julian.

julian2002, Nov 9, 2005
  7. julian2002

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Its a good cause, been tarnished by Hatch and co I'm afraid

wadia-miester, Nov 9, 2005
  8. julian2002

Julian
    I presume you didn't actually physically assault your ex as the yob interviewed bragged he had done and to be honest thank God there is a barrister brave enough to stop such monsters getting access to children.

Bob

Bob McC, Nov 9, 2005
  9. julian2002

bob,
    no i didn't but at times the frustration and pain i was feeling meant that there was a very thin barrier of reason and geographical inaccessability separating me from making a big mistake. as for stopping the guy from seeing his kids - how do his kids feel about that? there are many options to allow contact however the courts seem to like the simple life with no follow up. underfunded or undercaring whatever the reason it should be sorted out. perhaps the biggest problem is that most child welfare officers are recruited from within the penal system so have a preconception of how men act - trust me if you ever get caught up in the family 'justice' system you'll soon feel like dressing up as batman and raising a big fcuk you to the state that just droped a hand grenade into your life for no other reason than you have a y chromasome.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Nov 10, 2005
Ask a Question