trichord modded pioneer pd-91 cd player

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mickm, Jul 15, 2010.

1. mickm

mickm

for sale my trichord modded pioneer pd-91 , the player is in very good condition for its age would be pushed to find a better example , comes with origanal remote and instructions but none origanal box

the std player is considered to be very good as both a stand alone player and a transport but the trichord work has really pushed the performance of the player up to a very high level compares with most and betters a good few 2k plus modern players i have owned recently and in the past

the mods cost in the region of 750 pounds these include super clock upgrade with seperate clock never connected power supply , a seperate regulated power supply - transformer has been fitted to take care of the supply to all the digital curcuits leaving the std pionner one to power the rest of the players circuits , seperate hard wired silver mains cable , selected cap and resistors have been upgraded in critical locations

the player sounds superb and functions perfectly reading discs instantly including cd-r,s

as and when these players crop up std ones sell for between 300-400 pounds depending on condition and regulary sell on in europe for upwards of 650 euros

so this one a bargain at 420 including uk delivery alot of player for the money , pics on request !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    mickm, Jul 15, 2010
  2. mickm

larkrise Sheepdogs prefer red wine

Bought this off Mick for a friend who was on tour in Germany but now no longer needs a CD player - i can vouch for how good it is - superb build - so willing to sell on - I gather a few ZG's were interested.

Happy to sell for £350 + pickup or postage - PM if you'd like it - this £1800 worth of CD player

larkrise, Jul 28, 2010
Ask a Question