Tube Technology Genesis Monos

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Bourney, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Bourney

Bourney

ok, wedding out of the way..bills paid(bigger than i thought!!)..nil dosh in ze bank and the next 12 months worth of free cash taken up(something i hate but the wedding was worth it...right !!!) , a house that needs more or less rebuilding ( as well as the fact that i have just found out that i will need some extra space in the house in a few months time as well as a more practical car ..an expensive time ahead!) so... I have 2 very expensive monos sitting looking pretty on the dining room table with no pre amp and no chance of me finding enough money to buy decent speakers and also a pre amp worthy of the monos in the next year or so. ( ie i would be looking at LV's or some higher model AP's and probably an EAR 834 pre or something as a minimum)

i gotta let em go as i know it will be a long time before i can do them justice and I have bought a tidy Sugden a21a again to take my mind off things. i hope to match this with some Proac 1sc and take a back seat for a few months while i do some work on our home.

so, with a new price of approx 6k for the pair, complete with all packaging, lovely crisp manual, bias meter, twiddly screw driver thing, looking shiny and might purrrdy and weilding a 100 watts of sticky bat to wave around, they should drive anything you throw at them and surely they are all the valve amps you could ever need?!?!?!?

i would take a Tube Tech unisis or Audion integrated in PX (and sell the Sugden) or a pair of pretty speakers that will work well with the Sugden, just something to give me a tidy fuss free system for a while. The ideal thing would be some Ebony Proac 1sc's but the chances of that happening are slim i would say!!

otherwise they are available at what i think is a ridiculously cheap price, the same as what i paid... £1100. no offers against this price please.

I polished one at the weekend and will finish the other tonight and post some gartuitous shots later this evening

Bourney, Jun 15, 2009
  2. Bourney

Bourney

[​IMG]

Bourney, Jun 15, 2009
Ask a Question