tube technology unisis for sale.

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by A.N., Mar 5, 2008.

1. A.N.

A.N.

for sale, tube technology unisis.
    its an el84 tube amp, with ei ecc83 on the pre stage and in the (built in, internal) mm phono stage. fantastic amp, approx 35wpc, with a shed load of current. will drive almost any speaker superbly ( ie, drove my old martin logans brilliantly, and currently my audio physics effortlessly)
    the reason it is up for sale is:-

i bought a tvc to go with my tube monoblocks (was using the unisis as a pre) because using the unisis as a pre was:-
    a) overkill
    b) a waste of a perfectly brilliant amp

i have one definate interest in this already, but if the sale falls through i will be looking for £650 firm. it has new ei tubes throughout, its boxed and in excellent condition. it is the pre signature version, so you can bias the tubes very easily using a multimeter (no bias meter needed). unfortunately, i dont have the manual but i believe its easily available on the web to download.
    I'M IN THE NORTH WEST, AND WOULD PREFER PICK UP AS SHE'S TOO GOOD TO COURIER FROM THE MERCY OF THE POSTIE! :)

a PIC:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A.N., Mar 5, 2008
  2. A.N.

A.N.

provisionally sold :)

A.N., Mar 6, 2008
Ask a Question