turntables, are people going back to vinyl?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by nando, Jun 1, 2006.

1. nando

garyi Wish I had a Large Member

With the birth of my kid and the constant fettling and all the space being taken up with record, I ditched the lot.

The hifi no resides in a cupboard and and do you know what I don't miss vinyl one bit.

I have Frontrow (A bit like media centre on XP) running through to the TV, I can select tracks to come out the hifi, and if I want a quality listen I have the CD player.

My personal choice was to move on. The primary reason being the yards of space the records were taking up.

garyi, Jun 3, 2006
  2. nando

RobHolt Moderator

You will garyi, you will. Give it time.
    In a few years you'll be buying it all back and posting "what's the best TT" questions on fora like this ;)

RobHolt, Jun 3, 2006
  3. nando

nando nando

i will like to see that rob, i tried to give it up but suffered withdrawell syntoms. got a friend coming over today that thinks turtables have no part in his life, poor thing never heard one, today he will, should be quite interesting,

nando, Jun 3, 2006
  4. nando

garyi Wish I had a Large Member

Rob, I won't.

I got onto record decks just because, I was a child through the 80s and for me it was the excitement of them little silver disks.

I am not saying CD sounds better, but it can sound sh1t hot and a lot easier to deal with when you don't live in a mansion.

garyi, Jun 3, 2006
Ask a Question