Unique Turntable - One in the World Only - Pro-Ject Perspective in Black Acrylic.

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by Uncle Ants, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Uncle Ants

Uncle Ants In Recordeo Speramus

Pro-Ject Perspective in Black Acrylic (nb. site pictures currently show standard Perspective - pictures of the actual deck will be available in a few days time)

Specially commissioned from Pro-Ject - £649.95 Save £100

http://www.needles-and-spins.co.uk/pd_project_perspective_turntable_black.cfm

This is quite literally a unique turntable - there is only one in the world. The Pro-Ject Perspective comes as standard in clear acrylic. This one is in black acrylic and looks slick as a slick thing.

Pro-Ject's UK distributors commissioned Pro-Ject to produce a one off version in black acrylic as an experiment to see whether they wanted to go ahead and offer it in this finish as an alternative option to the standard clear version. They decided not to go ahead, for reasons we can't fathom, because its a real visual treat as well as being a top notch turntable.

The turntable is in as good as new condition, only being unboxed and tested by the distributor. Other than the unique finish it is identical to a standard Perspective.

The normal Perspective price is £749.95 but as the box has been unsealed we are offering it at the reduced price of £649.95. So not only unique, but a bargain to boot.

Uncle Ants, Feb 10, 2006
  2. Uncle Ants

lordsummit moderate mod

That would be a lovely turntable. It's darn good sounding as well. Have you got a picture Uncle?

lordsummit, Feb 10, 2006
  3. Uncle Ants

Hope to get some pics of it up Tuesday. I saw it and couldn't resist, but it'll be Monday before it arrives here, so Tuesday before I can post pictures.

Uncle Ants, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Uncle Ants

Sold.

but if I get chance to take some pics before packing it off I will and post

Uncle Ants, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Uncle Ants

In a "Here's what you would have won" sort of a spirit:

[​IMG]

The only difference apart from the colour that I can see is the slightly non standard headshell on the Pro-Ject 9 arm.

PS. The reason they didn't go ahead with it? It was suggested by the rep from Henley that it was a bit too close looks wise to the old Pro-Ject 6.9 that the Perspective is based on - that was a sub platter drive rather than peripheral drive with a black MDF base - but with the same suspension

Uncle Ants, Feb 15, 2006
Ask a Question