Upcoming Six Nations

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by badchamp, Jan 27, 2005.

1. badchamp

badchamp Thermionic Member

Noted with interest that all England matches (including those at Twickenham) appear to be on BBC this year.

I can see the top 3 being England, Ireland and France (maybe even Wales) with probably Ireland and France being the top two but if I were a betting man, my money would stay right in my pocket for this one :D

badchamp, Jan 27, 2005
  2. badchamp

joel Shaman of Signals

Head: England
    Heart & soul: Eire

joel, Jan 27, 2005
  3. badchamp

Heavymental

I can't wait for this...I think the first match is going to be a cracker. Wales have run England close the last few matches and with England still not rebuilt I think they will fancy it...especially being in Cardiff. If England haven't sorted things out they are likely to fall.
    France are looking great and Ireland are the best they've ever been with O'Gara and the centres looking world class atm.
    I think its all up in the air this year and England, Wales, Ireland and France could all have a good shout for the title if they get things right.
    I won't hear the end of it if Wales beat England on saturday so fingers crossed Robinson has got things going right.

Heavymental, Jan 31, 2005
  4. badchamp

Heavymental

grrooooaaaaan. England obviously haven't sorted things out. They were dire on saturday and as I read somewhere today...'the age of certainties is over..there is a new dawn of unease'. England will have to work hard to get anything out of this 6 nations and I can't see them doing it. Henson was a massive positive for the Lions though. Great game and certainly made the media swallow their words over our supposed great new hope Tait who he made look stoopid on a number of occasions.

France and Ireland also made slow starts so its even more open than I originally thought...even Scotland looked good to climbs the ranks for most of their match vs France.

Next week should be interesting with all teams looking to improve a bit on this weeks games. England vs France should show who's put in the most work during the week and maybe Wales can make more use of the massive overlaps they created on saturday.

Heavymental, Feb 7, 2005
  5. badchamp

Sgt Rock

England for the win :)

Sgt Rock, Feb 7, 2005
Ask a Question