Valhalla-Technology VT Feet? Anyone tried these?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by johnseymor32, Oct 28, 2008.

1. johnseymor32

johnseymor32

Hi there,
    I've had a problem with vibration transferring from my speakers through the local building..lol it's not that I play music too loud but I have close neighbours.
    Anyway, being a reasonable guy I though I'd check out something to help avoid this siuation and came across a Danish company called Valhalla-Technology at www.valhalla-technology.dk .They make a product called VT Feet which is supposed to help this problem. Has anyone tried this company or these VT Feet before?
    Thanks in advance for any help

johnseymor32, Oct 28, 2008
  2. johnseymor32

johnseymor32

Just a quick update
    Having dug around a bit it I found out that they are a very reputable company in Scandinavia and their products are sold through the best Hi-Fi chain in this region.

Anyway I did contact them and found them to be very helpful. I ended up buying some VT Feet 15 for my beloved B&W 704's and received them quickly. I was somewhat skeptical on viewing them but when I tried them out......I was blown away by the improvement. A significant reduction in vibration transferrence such that the neighbours said that everything is fine now. However,the best bit for me is..... bass is much cleaner, midrange very focussed and the general sound much more open and natural. Compared to the price of my speakers, the cost of this product was insignificant, yet the improvement is amazing !! 10/10 product.

johnseymor32, Nov 4, 2008
Ask a Question