Various goodies for sale - Townshend/Quad ESL, Orsonic/SME, Linn/Cetech

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by monty99, May 5, 2009.

1. monty99

monty99

Two Linn Sondek LP12 arm boards (one Linn/Ittok fitting, one Rega fitting). These are standard Linn boards but have had the fixing screw holes lightly drilled through for use with Cetech subchassis upgrade to enable hard fixing of the armboard to the carbon fibre. Saves a lot of trouble when fitting the cetech upgrade. £20 each plus £5 postage.

Brackets for Townshend Supertweeters for use on Quad ESLs, list price £117, sell for £75 including shipping, same as these http://www.russandrews.com/product-Supertweeter-bracket-for-Quad-ESL57-4576.htm

Orsonic AV101 headshell (SME fit), superb match for the Denon (adds that extra mass that makes it sing) less than 2 months old and barely used, in original packaging, £90 including shipping. Orsonic went bust last year so these are getting rarer all the time. Same as this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orsonic-AV101...hash=item260395036974&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

monty99, May 5, 2009
  2. monty99

dowser Learning to bodge again

Hi There,

Which version of armboard is the Rega item (how old is it)? And what condition is it?

Thanks, Richard

dowser, May 5, 2009
  3. monty99

monty99

The previous laminated one, not the new one with changed logo. Nice condition, was brand new when I put it on and only used for a couple of weeks (was bought for use with a Roksan Nima which wasn't giving me what I wanted so I went for a Jelco SA750D which was back to the Linn fitting).

monty99, May 5, 2009
Ask a Question