Velodyne DD10

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by bemcsa, May 29, 2006.

1. bemcsa

bemcsa

I bought this sub less than one year ago with the intention of trying the standmount speaker / sub route. However, I never bought any standmounts and got some big floorstanders instead. Therefore the DD10 has spent most of its life collecting dust, which is a shame. I would guess that is has had less than 20 hours use.

It comes complete with all connecting leads, microphone, instructions and original packaging. I have downloaded v2.0 of the software, which performs the automatic room equalization. The sub has won a number of awards and is ideal for use in a hifi setup if your main speakers are a bit bass lite.

The retail price is £2000, but I am asking only £1175. There are a couple of months of the warranty still to run, but it is not transferable.

[​IMG][​IMG]

bemcsa, May 29, 2006
  2. bemcsa

onthefly

I don't know if you are open to offers but I would like to offer £820.

onthefly, May 29, 2006
  3. bemcsa

bemcsa

Thanks for the offer, which I decline

bemcsa, May 29, 2006
  4. bemcsa

raje

Hi Chris

Would be interested in this , if u can go a bit lower with the price. Not a problem if u dont want to. Let me know
    email [email protected]
    thanks for advertising
    Raj

raje, Jun 23, 2006
Ask a Question