Vienna Acoustics Haydn

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Craig, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig

SOLD

Beautiful pair of Vienna Acoustics Haydn speakers

Rear ported standmount model in what VA call beech and you, I and every one else would think of more as cherry. Either way, they are gorgeous.

Bourney, a fellow wigwammer, and I have both been exceptionally happy owners (this pair was not owned nor sold by Bourney - see elsewhere on the classifieds section)

This pair have been driven by my 20 watt Denon mini system with consumate ease and when used with this, and other kit, has given sweet and full bodied sound with fantastic bass presence and very refined treble free of any spitting or mess. both very good quality drivers in a pretty, slim and reasurringly heavy cabinet.

There are 5 (five, crikey) comments to make about the speakers. We'll go through them Thunderirds-style

5. I do not have the grills for the speakers, mainly as grills are for girls. Still, VA will soon sort you out with a pair if you so wish

4. There are two small knicks on the cabinets - I will put piccies up later

3. I do not have the origial boxes for the speakers. I will, however, double box the spekers for shipping, and I think others have been happy with my packing on items I have sold here.

2. I would like to be paid by Paypal or international bank transfer, becasue.......

1. I live in Copenhagen. I am from the UK and you should not at all be concerned that you are going to get ripped off. I'm well enough known, I guess, around here and you can ask me as many questions as you wish. PM me your tel number and I can give you a call over the weekend if it suits.

And of course, the price. 250 pounds, which includes insured UPS shipping from Copenhagen to your very own front door.

http://picasaweb.google.com/craigti...photo?authkey=VZoUYNKkhWk#5067812338545229250

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
    Craig, Jul 27, 2007
Ask a Question