Wadia 170i Transport - New & Unused!

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Snoopdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Christmas is coming and this would make a great stocking filler or personal treat for any forum member with an iPod.

The Wadia 170i iTransport is the first ever iPod dock to feature a pure digital output and has been specifically designed to transform your iPod into a high-resolution audio/video media server. The iTransport combines the convenience of personal audio with the performance and connectivity of your home audio/video system, delivering bit-perfect digital audio signal via S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) output, DVD quality video via component outputs, and built on a sleek aluminum chassis.

When the iPod docks with iTransport, the iPod transforms into an audiophile-grade media server that rivals some of the top performing digital source components available.

I never did get around to buying the iPod to use this in my system so it is surplus to requirements and offered for sale to anyone seeking a bargain for £275.

It is new and unused, complete with all accessories and has only been taken out of the box to photograph for this advert.

Here is a link to the manufacturers website for all necessary specs.

http://www.wadia.com/products/transports/170i/

Contact Steve on 01252 695525 or 07725 874832

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Snoopdog, Oct 31, 2010
  2. Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Now SOLD!

Snoopdog, Nov 5, 2010
Ask a Question