Wanted: Analog Recording equipment of all ages and variety.

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by dan alexander, Jun 17, 2018.

1. dan alexander

dan alexander

Looking to buy any and all Analog Recording gear: Microphones, Parts,Outboard gear, Tape decks, recording consoles, etc. dan alexander audio 510 5271411

dan alexander, Jun 17, 2018
  2. dan alexander

Roxbrough

I have a couple of Yamaha cassette decks in perfect working order if you're interested?

Roxbrough, Jun 17, 2018
  3. dan alexander

dan alexander

thanks, but no. dan

dan alexander, Jun 19, 2018
  4. dan alexander

Jeff Lee

Hi Dan
    I have Revox A77 Mk III 4-track, 7 and 3.5 ips (deck only model, i.e. no power amps). Bought new in about 1972, used a fair amount for home recording (not in gigs), then serviced but not used for some years now. Manual, perspex cover, soft cover. All in good cosmetic condition. Also a number of 10.5 inch tapes and 2 Sony mics. If of interest I will get it all out of the cupboard and give it a test drive!

Let me know if of interest and how you would gauge value/price.

Jeff

Jeff Lee, Jul 31, 2018
  5. dan alexander

attrition

I have an Altec 1567a Mic preamplifier with original Peerless transformers. It has been modified to accept balanced XLR connections and provides phantom power. It's in the original carry case with lid and back that are removable. I would like a fair amount of cash for it but it does sound wonderful. I also may have an Otari 5050b for sale. I also have a Revox A77 Mk lll in terrible cosmetic shape but with extremely low hours on the head, the takeup tension is excellent (unlike many machines of this era.)

attrition, Oct 8, 2018
Ask a Question