Wanted Cheapish Cd player

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Egger, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Egger

Egger

Hi all

As in the title it's for my young son and only criteria is that it has to be silver and have a remote ! Looking to spend no more than £100ish but hopefully less !

Please pm me with anything that might fit the bill

Thanks in advance

Egger, Feb 8, 2009
  2. Egger

catcando

cd players

I have two that might be of interest. I have a Sony CDP 761E for £75, or a Denon DCD1520 for a £100. The Denon is fairly old (18 years old?), but a battleship player, still well regarded, and there are mods available for it as well, I believe. The Sony is a bit more modern, (10 years old?).
    I am sure I have all the original boxes and remotes for both. You are welcome to collect outside Cambridge, or arrange shipping to suit. That way you can use whatever courier you like, have as much insurance as you like, and know exactly what the costs are.
    For instance, UPS will arrange collection from me, and I think things this size, 48 hour delivery, insured are about £19.

catcando, Feb 8, 2009
  3. Egger

Egger

Hi

Thanks for the offer but they're a bit old, I need something cheapish when new and 4 or 5 years old

Cheers

Egger, Feb 9, 2009
Ask a Question