wanted, new order get ready on vinyl.

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by rob, Sep 5, 2003.

1. rob

rob SCHMOOOOKIN

i know you can buy it new but im a cheap skate and no one ever seems to sell unwanted records on here. so if youve got it, and you dont like it, sell it to me.

rob, Sep 5, 2003
  2. rob

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

How much do them records normally go for on ebay? I am asking because my local record shop has got a sale (that if its still on next week) and they have a large factory records selection. I get all my New Order stuff from there. I'm sure I've seen Get Ready there.

I can give you the address of the shop if you want but I am guessing you live a long way from Manchester. The shops King Bee Records on Wilberham Road in Chorlton Cum Hardy. You can try out all the records as well on their deck so you know if its ingood condition or not. I assume you want it on 12"?

There are a lot of shops in the city centre that sell all the old factory stuff but they ask a large premium for it, take Blue Monday, a good condition record of that with the original floppy disk sleeve will cost £5 at King Bee, the city centre shops ask £8 for it. I also got a brand new copy Love Will Tear Us Apart on 12" there for just £2.50.

amazingtrade, Sep 7, 2003
  3. rob

rob SCHMOOOOKIN

thanks for the reply at,

the album costs around 13 pounds new (hmv) but ive never seen it on e bay. i just thought id give you guys a shout before i go to hmv.

thanks anyways.

Rob.

rob, Sep 7, 2003
  4. rob

Is this the new album that was released last year?

amazingtrade, Sep 7, 2003
  5. rob

rob SCHMOOOOKIN

yea i think it was released last year.it is quite a new album.

cheers,

Rob.

rob, Sep 7, 2003
  6. rob

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

AT - what colour is the INNER on the original release? I'd assume dark brown, but the version I have is silver? Either way - Blue Monday sounds faaar superior on 12inch to the '88 remix on the best of CD - way more punchy...

domfjbrown, Sep 8, 2003
  7. rob

I am not sure I thought they were all the same, its a dark colour it looks black but maybe it is dark brown, I am a cheap stake and bought a brand new copy of Blue Monday 95 on 12" which has the original version of blue monday on it for £2.50. Its released under London Records as is probably an unsold copy from 1995. It would be interesting if there was anything difference is sound quality between the two copies.

amazingtrade, Sep 8, 2003
Ask a Question