wanted Nuvista cables

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Josey, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Josey

Josey

Wanted: A set of 0.7 meter silver core Nuvista interconnect rca cables. Must be in great condition. I `ll pay for the shipping to the States. :eek: :eek:

Josey, Oct 27, 2004
  2. Josey

robert_cyrus

robert_cyrus, Oct 27, 2004
  3. Josey

michaelab desafinado

He may be looking for the "original" ones with the ferrite clamps and the chunky locking collar (WBT stylee) RCA plugs, allthough those who have compared the two have unanimously found the Eichmann terminated version to sound better.

Out of interest Josey, why are you looking specifically for the NuVistas?

Michael.

michaelab, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Josey

Josey

Well, I have the M3 Nuvista int amp and the Nuvista 3D cd player, and it ocurred to me that I will like to have the original ferrite chunky cables with the locking connectors and all. I think that those are very good, and I believe they will match with the Nuvista components. So, why not ? The problem is that there is difficult to find them now days. Josey :MILD: :MILD:

Josey, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Josey

michaelab desafinado

It is indeed difficult to find the originals these days. If I were you I'd get pair of the Eichmann Bullet plug terminated ones from eBay whilst you're searching for a set of originals and then you'll be able to compare them. I think you'll find the originals don't sound as good. Incidentally, "jp.r" on eBay who's selling the Bullet plug versions may have one or two originals left allthough if he's prepared to sell them is another matter ;)

I got my Bullet plug terminated ones off him and also about a 3m pair of unterminated cables that I subsequently cut up and terminated myself (with bullet plugs of course).

Michael.

michaelab, Oct 28, 2004
  6. Josey

robert_cyrus

i have one untouched 2.5 metre long nuvista i/c, and another reterminated with eichmann bullets.
    i'll sell the untouched one, if you're interested, though it's much longer than you wanted. pm for more ...

robert_cyrus, Oct 28, 2004
  7. Josey

bemcsa

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2004
    bemcsa, Nov 4, 2004
  8. Josey

robert_cyrus

it's more like a blue lunch box, actually.

anyway, make me an offer if you want one of these 2.5m long, original and untouched.

robert_cyrus, Nov 4, 2004
Ask a Question