Whest PS.20 Phono Stage

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by alanbeeb, Jan 13, 2009.

1. alanbeeb

alanbeeb Grumpy young fogey

SOLD: Whest PS.20 Phono Stage

SOLD

Whest PS.20 phono stage and MS.20 Power supply, in dark grey (sort of gun-metal) finish.

Includes original packaging, instruction book, power cable, umbilical chord from power supply to phono stage and interconnects that came with it.

This excellent phono stage does MM and MC carts and has adjustable loading using rca plugs into sockets on rear of device.... I have loading plugs for 47k and 100 ohms (supplied as standard) and also 220 ohms and 1600 ohms, which were made up for me by the proprietor of Whest Audio - he's a very nice friendly chap.

Gain is set to 40db for MM and 72 db for MC... Whest can adjust these to suit your needs (they are based in London).

The only slight downer is that the tiny pinhead sized red LED on the power supply doesn't seem to be working, but I always preferred it that way!

These retail for £1350 or thereabouts, looking for only £600 incl UK postage

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    alanbeeb, Jan 13, 2009
Ask a Question