Which is the best music storage device

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by oceanobsession, Jun 3, 2008.

1. oceanobsession

oceanobsession

Hi all. ive just got back from me hols . having seen a lot of people using ipods etc im looking to buy but would like the best sound quility also the best head set to go with it i do like to type that slot into youre ear can you advise on the best to buy thanks ocean

oceanobsession, Jun 3, 2008
  2. oceanobsession

Neil

Despite the opposition, go Apple. Reasons - simplicity, they work, have great user interface. You're tied to itunes unless you work around it but that's no bad thing (it'll grab mp3s you download from dodgy .ru sites and sort out artwork etc, you can use 'tubetv' to grab any you tube video and stick it in movies or music video areas etc. I could go on but I'd sound like a fanboi - which I am. Oh yeah, ditch the supplied 'phones and use your preference - anything up to high end is OK.

Neil, Jun 3, 2008
  3. oceanobsession

lbr monkey boy

Which is the best music storage device?

A 12" square cardboard sleeve ;)

Other than that, I'd also advocate ipod. I use Shure e4C phones which are excellent in noisy environments like trains, planes and gyms etc. Be careful if buying on line - I've seem some people selling a version very cheap which has black and white ear buds - I suspect these may be knock off. Those I've seen which I know to be genuine have either solid black or solid white ear buds.

lbr, Jun 3, 2008
  4. oceanobsession

VinylLover

VinylLover, Jun 4, 2008
Ask a Question