wlm diva monitors

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by audioaddict, Dec 30, 2007.

1. audioaddict

audioaddict

How good are these speakers?

audioaddict, Dec 30, 2007
  2. audioaddict

Andy registered grazer

I'm pretty sure i've read a 6moons review on these singing their praises, and i can recall someone on here having a set too but what with my early onset altzeimers, i'm buggered if i can remember who...

Now what was it i was doing again.... :D

Andy, Dec 30, 2007
  3. audioaddict

hifi addict

I heard the WLM speakers at the Munich show and thought they were one of the best sounds at the show. My mate steve is the distributor in the UK

hifi addict, Dec 30, 2007
  4. audioaddict

SCIDB Moderator

Hi,

JCL on this forum has a pair of the floorstanding versions. You can drop him a pm if he doesn't see this thread.

SCIDB

SCIDB, Dec 30, 2007
  5. audioaddict

JCL

Hi audioaddict,

I think speakers more than any other component are highly subjective so I'm hesitant in recommending them.

A few things worth mentioning though. The tweeter is adjustable +/- 3db and the port is three stage adjustable. That has proved quite handy and has made positioning easy. Sound wise I'd say above all they're dynamic. The full frequency band is very well intergrated, but this is my first coaxial speaker so that characteristic is probably common of the type. Also the build quality (veneering) is the best I've seen on any speaker.

If you've got any specific questions I'll try and answer them for you. I'd definitely say they're worth a listen.

JCL, Dec 31, 2007
  6. audioaddict

audioaddict

Wlm Speakers

tHANKS FOR YOUR VIEWS GUYS.i'LL TRY AND SEARCH THEM OUT.THEY LOOK AN INTERESTING OPTION.i'LL RELAY MY FINDINGS ASAP.

audioaddict, Dec 31, 2007
Ask a Question