Women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by T-bone Sanchez, May 3, 2005.

1. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

:banghead:

They drive me up the ******* wall.

Just had to say it.

T-bone Sanchez, May 3, 2005
  2. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

Women are OK. It's their relations you have to watch out for.

Joe, May 3, 2005
  3. T-bone Sanchez

Bob McC living the life of Riley

Unavoidable really cos if you stick around long enough they metamorphise into their mothers.

Bob

Bob McC, May 3, 2005
  4. T-bone Sanchez

rsand I can't feel my toes

rsand, May 3, 2005
  5. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

That's OK, because you metamorphise into your father and the two of you can gang up on the children, who are just as annoying as you were at their age (using 'you' in the context of 'one' rather than meaning you personally).

Joe, May 3, 2005
  6. T-bone Sanchez

julian2002 Muper Soderator

women are insane, the sooner you realise and accept this the sooner you can cope with their insanity. of course men are little better..... except me of course i'm perfect.
    cheers

julian.

julian2002, May 3, 2005
  7. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

All women are indeed insane, and all men are bastards. You just have to choose a woman whose type of insanity insanity complements your own type of bastard-ness. Just make sure doesn't get anywhere near your turntable with a feather duster.

Joe, May 3, 2005
  8. T-bone Sanchez

Will The Lucky One

Women are okay, but at times they don't half **** with your head, though never have I met a woman more able to do so than my ex-girlfriend, who manages to confuse the hell out of me whilst I still can't help but think how lovely she is.

On Sunday after her parents had came to visit she saw fit to tell me how her mother is 'obsessed' with me (given that I've only spoken to her mother for about 5 minutes, I can't help but wonder why this would be the case, presumably because of what my ex-gf has told her about me, which begs the question, why is she my ex-girlfriend and not still my girlfriend :confused: ). Then a week earlier she told me how she was talking about me to her best friend and mum over Easter, and how great her mum thinks I am, so much so that her friend apparently joked 'why don't you marry this Will then?'. Why does she see fit to tell me these things? :confused:

Then yesterday, after having an abysmal day (got absolutely soaked in a storm, lost my mobile in a taxi, and had a really crap shift at work), she decides its funny to wind me up by asking over and over 'have you found your phone yet?' :JPS: then somehow manages to still end up upset when I tell her she's not funny and would she please stop nagging. Then when I apologise to her for upsetting her and taking my anger out on her, she says its not my fault and I did nothing wrong.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the idea..... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2005
    Will, May 3, 2005
  9. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

I think the underlying problem is that women think blokes are equipped with advanced mind-reading technology that enables us to decipher the words that they speak, knowing that when they say 'X' they mean 'Y', unless they mean 'Z', though very occasionally they actually do mean 'X'. There is answer to this problem, but after a few drinks it doesn't really matter, as the next day you can plead innocent on the grounds of drunkeness.

Joe, May 3, 2005
  10. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

I cant be doin with them. Too many hormones in them. And if you dont respond to a text, oh god...........

T-bone Sanchez, May 3, 2005
  11. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

Ha! Mrs H has a strategy of never replying to text messages under any circumstances. The elder daughter was helping her with some technical glitch with her mobile phone and said 'Du you realise you've got about 50 unread messages?' to which Mrs H responded 'Delete the lot. If they need to contact me they can write me a letter'.

Joe, May 3, 2005
  12. T-bone Sanchez

Lt Cdr Data om

I have just returned from a weeks hols with the gf, now she is really strange, I really can't live with her more than a day or two.
    I have no idea how I managed to keep calm.

bloody ryanair changed the flight times without letting me know, too.they were supposed to email. I checked, no email, turned up on time, flight had gone, had to find an hotel for the night, taxi, ended up goin to hospital with asthma at the stress of it all....asking for compensation ,don't hold your breath.....

Lt Cdr Data, May 3, 2005
  13. T-bone Sanchez

ats

The first 6 months of a relationship is the best time, when you are both still trying to impress one another & everything is new. After that it's all downhill....

ats, May 3, 2005
  14. T-bone Sanchez

mr cat Member of the month

I've just had a wonderful weekend with a new woman...sigh...

mr cat, May 3, 2005
  15. T-bone Sanchez

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

Me neither - got better things to do with my time and don't want kids anyway!

A good shag'd be nice, but after that, nah, I'll stick with the many female mates I have and leave it at that :)

domfjbrown, May 3, 2005
  16. T-bone Sanchez

I'm on a trial separation, she undersands giving space as much as she understands listening to music, blah, blah,blah she said, blah, blah,blah I said, blah, blah,blah and my mum reckons, blah, blah,blah......

..... blah, blah,blah and my dad agrees....

... blah, blah,blah how much bandwidth have you got on here? :SLEEP:

rsand, May 3, 2005
  17. T-bone Sanchez

Then use your head and dump her after 6 months :MILD:

rsand, May 3, 2005
  18. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

Joe, May 3, 2005
  19. T-bone Sanchez

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

That's what I did with my last ex - err, 3 years ago. Yep, that's how averse to all the stupid female bullsh*t I am!

The fact she was a serial wallet rifler whilst not putting out really wasn't anything to do with it ;)

Oh - remember the Ross/Rachel Friends thing re Trial Seperations - women will NEVER accept the "We were on a break" thing if YOU get a pull, but if the booty's on HER foot, it's perfectly acceptable.

Bloody double standards.

domfjbrown, May 3, 2005
  20. T-bone Sanchez

mr cat Member of the month

or when she wants us to live togther - which ever comes first...lol....! :D

mr cat, May 3, 2005
Ask a Question