WTB Cyrus 3, 3i or Straight line amplifier

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Technics Fan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Technics Fan

Technics Fan

Wanted: WTB Cyrus 3, 3i or Straight line amp

Hi,

I am looking for the following:

WTB - Cyrus 3, 3i or Straightline amp to use while my valve amps are away for service. The reason is ....due to its size this type of amp is small and can be easily accommodated in my rack on the same shelf as my PT upsampler and Dac and PSU.

Please note I am not in the market for the PSX-R PSU as it is only meant to be a temporary unit while my main amps are away.

Please advise price and availability?

Technics Fan, Nov 25, 2009
  2. Technics Fan

robert_cyrus

Try Moorgate or Lintone for 3/3i/SL reprocessed amps, they were circa £150 with 6 months warranty.

robert_cyrus, Nov 25, 2009
  3. Technics Fan

robert_cyrus

Dont appear to be any more 3's advertised by either Moorgate on their website, or Lintone on their ebay shop.
    I suggest phoning Paul Hobson at Moorgate as he may be able to source.

robert_cyrus, Nov 25, 2009
  4. Technics Fan

Technics Fan

Thanks for your help. I know Moorgate Acoustics it use to be located in Fitzwilliam Street in near the bike shop from my student days in Sheffield. I remember there is a Lintone in Newcastle upon tyne near the indoor market and Sainburys/Tesco's.

Technics Fan, Nov 25, 2009
Ask a Question