Wtd Pair Of Coherent Ic's Or A Digital Cable

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by hifinut, Dec 17, 2007.

1. hifinut

hifinut

Since changing my transport Im thinking about trying some more upmarket cables than the Mithril silver ones running at the mo.:confused:

hifinut, Dec 17, 2007
  2. hifinut

Neil

I had several interconnects between transport and DAC when I had a 2 box source - after much experimentation (including a ludicrously expensive Kimber select cable) I settled on a dpa black slink digilink at less than half the price of silver cables. I may have one around if you'd like to try it. FWIW I found more differences with interconnects between DAC and amp than between Transport and DAC.

Neil, Dec 17, 2007
  3. hifinut

hifinut

It's down to the plugs used as much as wire used and construction only WBT Nextgen and Bullets,any phono plugs that have mass normally gold plated brass simply shut details in Iv made cables with no coax and the same send as return wire had some remarkable night and day differences.

Im after trying some alloy wires like Tony makes etc now cos Iv got a highend transport.

hifinut, Dec 18, 2007
  4. hifinut

Madders

I've got a connoisseur digital cable currently for sale at £175 ono :)

Madders, Dec 19, 2007
Ask a Question