XTZ CD-100 Review

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by audiosanctum, Jun 30, 2010.

1. audiosanctum

audiosanctum

We are happy to announce that HiFi World have completed a review the XTZ CD-100 CD Player.

Here are a few of Adam Smiths comments:

“The weight of the box and sturdiness of the machine contained therein are quite at odds with the selling price of £365. Even better is the truly delicious remote control handset sat in the top of the box.â€Â

“Some of the features found on it are, again, astonishing considering the price.â€Â
    “The first thing that hit me as the music started was the bass…Bass was full, perfectly rounded and incredibly tight.â€Â

“I was also impressed by it's abilities when I came to imaging… it really does spotlight the central action vividly and, as a result, helps to focus the main aspect of the performance.â€Â

“Incredibly well built and specified and offering an astounding level of value for money, it has a great deal to recommend it, particularly at its eminently affordable price. With an easy rhythmicality and a weighty well ordered low end it will find many friends.â€Â

The CD Player is in stock and available in Black, Silver and Silver/Black finish.

http://www.audiosanctum.co.uk/CD-Players.html

audiosanctum, Jun 30, 2010
Ask a Question