Zerogain Article system

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by I-S, May 21, 2005.

1. I-S

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

You may notice that there is now an Articles forum, which we'll kick off with a description of the bakeoff on thursday at rob's. It will work as a normal thread if you click the post a comment button on the right hand side.

Enjoy!

I-S, May 21, 2005
  2. I-S

zanash

Can I post my "generic mod" for CD players to the article section.......people keep asking for it. When I tried to add it it would not let me.

zanash, May 22, 2005
  3. I-S

Telkman Nurturing Malevolence

You were a bit ahead of me there, zanash, but you're more than welcome to!

You won't be able to post directly to the Articles or News sections as the potential for abuse/defacement of the site is so high. Obviously not an issue with our regular members, but anyone could register and post, so we've set up a test zone for articles.

http://www.zerogain.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

There's a brief article there with some details/instructions for posting. Let us know when you're finished and happy with an article and we'll make it live on the front page and in the articles system.

Let me know if you have any questions/problems.

Telkman, May 22, 2005
  4. I-S

Rory satisfied

that looks fantastic and very professional. Very good write up Isaac and sorry that i couldn't attend

Rory, May 22, 2005
Ask a Question