ZeroGain Reviews

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Richard Dunn, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Dunn

Stereo Mic

Richard,

PM me and I'll happily give you my real name so that you can sue me:rolleyes:

You are doing yourself no favours I'm afraid. I accused you of freeloading. I'm happy to stand by that. You started with the rubbish about your solid state amp sounding like a SET and got rather edgy when the auditioner politely tried to tell you it didn't ( and reading between the lines he thought it was hard as nails). It was clear you wanted good feedback to help sales, not bad feedback to help development. Your recent behavior only confirms that initial impression. I would suggest that you take a break and think long and hard before destroying any semblance of a reputation you might have left. I'm sure if you got off your high horse you would be welcomed back into the community with open arms.

Stereo Mic, Nov 26, 2006
  2. Richard Dunn

Richard Dunn

[email protected] send it too me and I will happily obligue by taking it to my solicitors next week to see what he thinks.

Apart from that the the rest of this is off topic and I will leave others to deal with it.

Richard

Richard Dunn, Nov 26, 2006
  3. Richard Dunn

Richard Dunn

OK stereo mic and mic parry are off my reply list. Is there anyone here who wishes to discuss the topic of the thread.

Richard

4. Richard Dunn

nando nando

this is getting very nasty, we don't need this shite on such a wonderfull forum richard, sell whatever not f***ng sue. now you know why people are pissed off, attitude problem..nando. p.s. i value and respect peoples views, nothing is better than another it is up to the indevidual to decide that,..

nando, Nov 26, 2006
  5. Richard Dunn

Stereo Mic

Nando,

Give an idiot enough rope.....

Stereo Mic, Nov 26, 2006
  6. Richard Dunn

Harry1212

Wow!

A post from Mick Parry with which I find myself 100% in agreement.

Fantastic...

Harry1212, Nov 26, 2006
  7. Richard Dunn

nando nando

i rest my case, thanks ..nando

nando, Nov 26, 2006
  8. Richard Dunn

Richard Dunn

Just emailed them to place an order. Will give it a try thanks for the recommendation.

Do you want to listen and report when it is done.

Richard

9. Richard Dunn

mosfet

What a shit thread. I'm with Dunn on this one. What the **** is wrong with people?

The idea to circulate a piece of kit for reviews on ZG is perfectly reasonable.

Personally I wouldn't be interested in taking part nor would I be particularly bothered to read the reviews because I don't place much value on the subjective opinions of others. But that's beside the point. Other people clearly do and this might add to the quality of ZG.

As it stands this thread is demonstrative of everything that is wrong with ZG.

mosfet, Nov 26, 2006
  10. Richard Dunn

nando nando

fair enough, that's your view, i am also fucking fed up with all this fucking language, specially when my kids view this forum, get a new output stage or ... , continue posting views with a milder mannarrrr, i agree to the fact that if anybody comes across a perticular item and want to share other hi-fi enthussiasts to "give a try" then that is fine, being arrogant and rude does not help to resolve this . nando

nando, Nov 26, 2006
  11. Richard Dunn

Richard Dunn

Once more Joseph, reading your post is like trudging through treacle pudding.

To whom are you refering, me or mosfet, with these accusations of being arrogant and rude..

Richard

12. Richard Dunn

mick parry stroppy old git

Chaps

I find Richards logic more absurd as time progresses.

He is trying to launch a business venture and yet within the last 48 hours, he has

a) made himself appear unprofessional in the manner he left PFM

b) fallen out with nearly everyone.

c) been advised by the mod of ZG that he is risking a ban

d) threatened to sue someone when he knows his solicitor will advise him that he is wasting his time.

How on earth is he trying to promote himself as someone to do business with.

I have been a commercial buyer since 1969 and this must rank as one of the most unprofessional business launches I have ever come across.

I genuinely hope he changes his stance because the hifi world can benefit from his initiative, but he really is doing himself no favours at all with the way he is conducting himself.

Regards

Mick

mick parry, Nov 26, 2006
  13. Richard Dunn

nando nando

language

richard you know me well enough that if i have something to say to you i will say it to you and you only, in my view there is no need for mosfet to use that kind of tone, we all agree to disagree to certain points of view , no need to be obsene, AGREE, .nando.as to who well, ..

nando, Nov 26, 2006
  14. Richard Dunn

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

Time gentlemen please.

I think this topic is obviously not going to work, as this is the second thread on it that I've had to close.

Do NOT restart this topic. Do NOT bring up "50 quid gate". Last warning for ALL.

I-S, Nov 26, 2006
Ask a Question