ZYX carts.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by adam, Aug 26, 2005.

1. adam

adam

I've been offerd one of these carts,from Japan,but have no idea of them,anyone heard them?,or any thoughts?,I'd like to give one a go.

adam, Aug 26, 2005
  2. adam

Garmt

They are supposed to be EXCELLENT! Haven't heard one though...

Garmt, Aug 26, 2005
  3. adam

adam

OH thanks, LOL

adam, Aug 26, 2005
  4. adam

Anex Thermionic

I haven't heard one either but know someone with one, he reckons it really is the business and all the reviews I've seen say they are too. I was very much considering getting one but chickened out and got a lyra instead. Will be Zyx next time though... :)

Anex, Aug 27, 2005
  5. adam

Mr.C

I've read some independent reviews of the Zyx range and the word is that they are exceptional, possibly the best carts ever.

Mr.C, Aug 27, 2005
  6. adam

adam

The one I have been offerd is the entry level R-20H http://www.sibatech.co.jp/ZYX/ZYXcatalog.htm

It's retail price is approx $750,so if it was in the UK,it would be approx £750,as it seems to work out that way.But the good thing is,the importer doesn't use distribution so offers a huge discount.I have someone who will let me have one for £250,which I think is worth a try to see how it compares to the DV17D2,which I sold too by another person but was sold not as described and no refund offerd.

adam, Aug 27, 2005
Ask a Question