Can HiFi ever sound real?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by HenryT, Jul 15, 2003.

1. HenryT

GrahamN

I'll reply to that over on the thread specifically about Titian's system.

GrahamN, Jul 16, 2003
  2. HenryT

merlin

Tone you wouldn't even recognise the target mate let alone have a chance of hitting it. It's grown sideboards and a serious tash since your visit and now wears a panama hat and spectacles:boogie:

you'd simply be spraying your load randomly at anything that vaguely resembled a system alternative to the beloved WM fortress fortissimo:007:

I thank you

merlin, Jul 16, 2003
  3. HenryT

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Strange how you responded in that way? as I feel you would not have been the target :eek: steps back 3 paces thinking aloud???
    I'd even trade you jobs at this precise moment :), If there is such a thing as solder's cramp then I think I qualify to day, just 260 plus termination to go on these power suppiles :( and then Joy 400+ on the serial/parallel ports, then the modem's.
    Hence why I'm so calm these day, terminal boredom, are all i need now is a Trivista CDP and my day will be complete :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2003
    wadia-miester, Jul 16, 2003
  4. HenryT

merlin

Maybe get a Nac52/Nap250/ CDX combo in the office along with some of those nice NBL's, would certainly help to give some rythmn to your day;)

Just think how quickly you'd terminate those cables, just to get out at the end of the day:D

merlin, Jul 16, 2003
  5. HenryT

MO! MOnkey`ead!

She cook you a vegie meal while you were there? ;)

MO!, Jul 16, 2003
  6. HenryT

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Merlin that's way below the belt, totaly unfair and just plain rude :D you know that's 'World Class Audio' :D your extracting the urine out of there :cool: Keep up the good work my man, I wonder what the ACA boys would make of it :)

wadia-miester, Jul 16, 2003
Ask a Question