Experiences at chez Tones

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Mr_Sukebe, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Mr_Sukebe

lowrider Live music is surround

I am with Tony on this matter... :MILD:

From what you guys say, my system sounds very much like his, a little more bass extension with the two Stratas, and probably less "perfection" due to inferior source, and lower level of tweaking, but otherwise similar sound, Michael could, or not, confirm this, after he hears the final setup... :beer:

lowrider, Jul 29, 2003
  2. Mr_Sukebe

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

I've not posted in this thread until now, because I couldn't adequately put into words how amazing Tone's system sounds.

It's only by today (nearly a week later) that my own system is starting to sound reasonable again...

Damn you Tones. This is going to cost me...

I-S, Jul 29, 2003
  3. Mr_Sukebe

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

:eek: :eek: :eek: This is getting a bit embarssing, thanks Isacc :) , but that was last Wednesday, things changed, (quite a bit on Friday).

wadia-miester, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Mr_Sukebe

GAZZ

I'll have to come to one of the bake offs one day. Looks like its a great day and a chance to meet some of you guys. The only thing is it will make me realise how lacking mine is.

GAZZ

GAZZ, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Mr_Sukebe

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Gazz, all are welcome :) It's a fun thing, all the guys places we go to are at different levels, and we just appricate the music, maybe take a tweek or 2, but it's a get to know you, musical afternoon, with some good people nothing more plus the bouns of hearing new tunes and different slants :) WM

wadia-miester, Jul 29, 2003
Ask a Question