Fao 7_v

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by stumblin, Sep 3, 2004.

1. stumblin

julian2002 Muper Soderator

stands are voodoo airtek, cable i suspect is by our very own wadia monster ;) amps look like steinheart audio trichord phono stage - no idea what the tt is and a wadia player.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Sep 9, 2004
  2. stumblin

7_V I want a Linn - in a DB9

... and for your bonus points ...

Yes, you're right. The cd player was Tone's modified Wadia (with an additional 'plink' filter I believe). The T/T was a Nottingham Analogue Spacedek with arm and the cartridge was pretty crappy.

Most of those who heard it thought that we got a better sound at the later Heathrow High Fidelity Show where we had a better room. Here we replaced the Steinhart amps with a Border Patrol push pull for the full-range and a Bel Canto for the bass. CD was again Tone's modded Wadia, the T/T was a Michell Orbe with SME V and Koetsu Red - playing through a Trichord phono stage. Cabling was by Omiga Audio and stands and supports by Voodoo Isolation.

7_V, Sep 9, 2004
  3. stumblin

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

The Wadia had progessed a bit since Bristol, I'll post a picture of that in the morning (the later Heathrow show)

wadia-miester, Sep 9, 2004
Ask a Question