HIFI shows coming up?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by amazingtrade, Aug 9, 2003.

1. amazingtrade

GAZZ

amazingtrade,

What are you studying. I don't blame you staying at home a small price to pay. Just remember when you get a job enjoy yourself for a couple of years.
    GAZZ

GAZZ, Aug 10, 2003
  2. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Yeah I'm hoping to get a work placement next year a long way from Manchester. i'm studying Multimedia and Internet Technology. Which basicaly covers web development and multimedia stuff such as digital video production, sound production etc. It also covers all the usual boring programming stuff such as ASP, VB, C++ and project management/team work.

I did consider doing a course at the Uni of East Anglia in HIFI design but I felt most of this would be boring maths and also theres not that many careers in HIFI design these days. Plus I am hopeless at soldering etc although my electronics theory is fine.

I remember going to that HIFI show last year, it wasn't as good as the London novotel one but its well worth visiting, I go past that hotel nearly everyday anyway.

I've just completed my first year.

amazingtrade, Aug 10, 2003
  3. amazingtrade

penance Arrogant Cock

C++, boreing,?
    your useing it for the wrong things!

penance, Aug 10, 2003
Ask a Question