how much sex do you get?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lt Cdr Data, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Lt Cdr Data

T-bone Sanchez

They have a very large turnover, espec Maccy D's.

TB, there's just no need for bragging.

T-bone Sanchez, Jun 15, 2005
  2. Lt Cdr Data

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Pretty much whenever I want. And even when I'm not really in the MOod, she has ways of changing that.

Life is good :)

MO!, Jun 15, 2005
  3. Lt Cdr Data

garyi Wish I had a Large Member

I love the way you kids talk, like its a prerequist that you are gonna score.

Relationships does not depend on how deseprate you are or what you will settle for. Starting posts on forums about frequency of sex is a sure sign that you ain't even gonna get a bike.

Sort yourselves out ffs.

garyi, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Lt Cdr Data

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

You tell em Garyi!!

wadia-miester, Jun 15, 2005
  5. Lt Cdr Data

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Oh well it makes a change from moaning about council tax, and we all have are all a bit teenage inside. Unless we have become bitter and twisted over the years. :)

I am too young for that yet, no doubt when I have been stuck in some boring job for 20 years I will be bitter and twisted but for now I am going to enjoy not being bitter for as long as I can :D

They do say that ignorance is bliss :)

amazingtrade, Jun 15, 2005
  6. Lt Cdr Data

I am not bitter I am just amazed by the amounts of posts on this particular forum at the difficulties of getting a woman/laid.

Get out there, stop posting on forums. Take a job as a chalet host in the Alps learn about life and enjoy it. Sat in front of your PC at such a young age is going to cripple your hopes for the future.

garyi, Jun 16, 2005
  7. Lt Cdr Data

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Its as easy as that though, and I get out quite often, the only reason I have been on here so much lately is am unemployed at the moment especialy when its raining.

You are right though maoning about it won't solve anything. The problem is to get women you need confidence and you can't get that easily.

amazingtrade, Jun 16, 2005
  8. Lt Cdr Data

mr cat Member of the month

yeah, always a tricky one this...but one trick is just to say hello to lots of women, most of them will no doubt look at you as tho you've got two heads, but, but it'll get you used to talking to them..

mr cat, Jun 16, 2005
  9. Lt Cdr Data

I understand you on the confidence thing, so do as I suggest get a job where you are surrounded by bush, The winter season is november onwards, if you are out of work go and do a ski season, just do it!

You don't have to know how to ski, what you will soon learn is you have plenty of time in this stage of your life, enjoy yourself, work hard. Meet women and enjoy friendly relationships that may or may not go anywhere.

You only have to be friendly, a little dress sense will help, but importantly you need to be surrounded by the opposite sex in a friendly team environment, unfortunatly this is not the dog eat dog environment of work for the need of work. But an atmosphere of work for fun, seriously I think skiing is perfect in this regard, or I suppose summer work if thats yer bag.

garyi, Jun 16, 2005
  10. Lt Cdr Data

julian2002 Muper Soderator

i'm with gary on this one - or go to oz and do bar work, or backpack round europe / asia / wherever you fancy doing odd jobs to pay your way.
    one of my friends mates went round the med for 3 months and spent 500 quid for everything - including a week at high season in ibiza. sell your pc's, hi-fi, whatever do 5 quid an hour warehouse jobs, save up and go and live life.
    girls are going to be more interested in some bronzed world traveller with a head full of witty anecdotes than some pasty youth, old before his time drinking halves cos he's skint. also just dropping yourself into a sink or swim situation will give you confidence - oh yes..... you may even meet someone on your travels.
    cheers

julian.

julian2002, Jun 16, 2005
  11. Lt Cdr Data

T-bone Sanchez

I think from AT's desires to work with a variety of sexes he should go back-packing round the far-east, go a boy come back a man (or even a woman, or a lady-boy........)

If you've no ties what have you to lose? Its a pity the England cricket team aint touring coz theres load follow them around its a proper party.

T-bone Sanchez, Jun 16, 2005
  12. Lt Cdr Data

SteveC PrimaLuna is not cheese

You seem to have a gift for starting objectionable threads like this. Why don't you stick to the hi-fi, which you clearly know things about, and leave the shit-stirring to the lesser mortals? Are you really that short of conversation? Just curious.

SteveC, Jun 16, 2005
  13. Lt Cdr Data

lhatkins Dazed and Confused

I wouldn't normally rise to this (yes more of these puns to come!), but this it total bull $h1t.

My wife and I have been together since 1991, married 1998 and still maintain a rather healthy sex life (not meaning to boast), if I may say so myself.

I've heard though that sex dries up after kids, more priorties and all that, we don't have kids so can't comment.

Your friends, obviously picked the wrong woman. IMHO.

lhatkins, Jun 17, 2005
Ask a Question